The Island Hopper™ “Elite Class” 6 passenger banana boat was designed for beach commercial operations, summer camps and for the extreme use enthusiast who wants to enjoy the same product construction and durability that the commercial users expect and give a thrilling ride to 6 friends in any water conditions.
Island Hopper™ “Elite Class” Features:
- • 1100 denier UV resistant 9.0 mm PVC Material. Thick and Tough
• WELDED seams & nose comes for commercial strength & extended life.
• 3 valve & air chamber construction
• Commercial 2 piece boat valves
• Extended stainless steel D-ring tow harness
• Double reinforced seats, knuckle & footings
• Ships complete with storage bag, foot pump & repair kit
• Double boxed & bound for secure shipping
|Product||Max Load||Width||Length||Material||Ship WeightBox Size|
|1200 lbs||6’9”||12’6”||1100 denier PVC||90 lbs23”l x 42”w x 12”h|
|Dimensions||23 x 42 x 12 in|
|1100 denier PVC||
same strength PVC used on white water rafts. Extremely durable material
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
- Must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a return authorization # prior to return.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
11859 Lakeshore N, Auburn,CA 95602 USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.