Aqua Sports Technology developed the best sellingIsland Hopper™ 20 “Acrobat” in 1998 and has sold over 1000 units since. A favorite of camps, resorts and lake home consumers, this model is commercial built to withstand years of hard use.
- Heavy commercial galvanized steel, tubular frame with flat head bolted connections. 5 year frame limited warranty.
- We build the Acrobat inflation tube with state of the art, 9mm 1100 Denier mesh reinforced PVC material. This high performance material has exceptional tensile, tearing and adhesion strength. It also has advanced UV resistant coating. It is technically known for its resistance to abrasion and temperature and is commonly used in products on oil booms.
- 2 year seam ”NO SEAM BLOW-OUT” limited warranty
- 3 chamber inflation tube guarantees structural strength and assures the tube is always floating
- 6 anchor-tie-D-rings (3 inside and 3 under tube) for safe and secure mooring
- 8 swimmer assist handles for ladder and water assistance
- Galvanized steel frame, 8.5”cross tapered springs, 20 frame secure tie straps
- UV resistant protective pads
- 700 PSI burst strength polypropylene mat
- 1 year jump surface replacement warranty
- UV resistant 1” foam perimeter spring cover
- Includes ladder, carry storage bag, repair kit, and instruction manual
|Ship Wt||Box Sizes|
Includes: Carry bag, Ladder and Repair Kit.
Double Boxed and Bound for UPS or Export Shipments.
|Dimensions||29 x 64 x 22 in|
|1000 denier PVC|
|700 PSI Burst Strength Polypropylene Mat|
|2 Year Seam Limited Warranty||
”NO SEAM BLOW-OUT” limited warranty
|1 Year Jump Surface Replacement Warranty|
|3 chamber tube|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
- Must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a return authorization # prior to return.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
11859 Lakeshore N, Auburn,CA 95602 USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.